A Wine Country Inn
The Harvest Inn
Call For Availability 631-765-9412
• Guests have a private entrance with key access 24 hours a day
• All five guest rooms have private baths ensuite
• Gorgeous linens and amazing pillows, with luxurious queen size beds
• New upgraded showers featuring Hansgrohe hardware for a shower to remember
• Daily housekeeping service
• A guest refrigerator is available for your use, stocked with cold spring water
• Tea and coffee is available anytime day or night
• Beach passes, towels and beach chairs are available at the Inn for our guests.
• Magazines, books and games are plentiful for all to enjoy.
• Our Exercise Room, complete with a new elliptical machine, weight machine, yoga mat, stationary bike, and a television is open each morning from 7:30AM to 11AM.
• A wonderful breakfast is served each morning at 9AM. It is a warm and relaxing way to start your day, featuring everything fresh and local. Our famous Harvest Inn coffee blend from McNulty’s in New York City and extensive tea selection is available from 7:30AM for early risers.
Call us for rates and availability, and be sure and check our Specials Page for Wine Country Packages…
• We accept Visa/Mastercard, Discover and American Express
• Check in times are between 4-6PM. Check out time is 11AM. We invite people to arrive early to maximize their getaway time.
• We request a two night stay on the weekends-and a three night stay on holiday weekends
• Children over 16 are welcome, however we are required to maintain double occupancy
• The Harvest Inn is totally non-smoking, but wine friendly!
• Let us know if we can help with reservations for your pets, unfortunately we can’t accommodate four legged guests.
• Cancellations must be made 14 days in advance. There will be a $50 administrative fee on all cancellations. Full rates are charged if cancellations are made less than 14 days of your reservation. We understand that emergencies occur and plans do change, and we will do everything possible to re-book your guest room, otherwise you will be responsible.
• There are no refunds for early departures
If you are planning on driving to the Inn from NYC or western Long Island:
Take exit #71 off the Long Island Expressway. At the stop sign on the exit make a left. Proceed to the second traffic light and make a right on Sound Avenue. Follow Sound Avenue, also known as Route 48 for several miles. It will become a four lane road, continue east until you see a BP Gas Station. Then you will see a sign for Peconic, after that sign take your next right (Peconic Lane) and proceed to the end. Take a right. You will pass Indian Neck Lane on your left, the Inn is the next driveway on the left behind the big hedge. If you pass Raphael Vineyards you have gone too far....
From New York City by Bus (the most popular choice from NYC): Bus service is available from NYC to The Harvest Inn, via the Hampton Jitney, www.hamptonjitney.com (212) 362-8400. The Hampton Jitney provides an upper level relaxed transportation alternative to the North Fork. There is a stop on Peconic Lane by Greenport Brewery, an easy walk from the Inn. Imagine two hours door to door from the city.
From New York City by train:
Depart from New York Penn Station to Ronkonkoma, where you will change trains. We can suggest a rental car company for your use while staying on the island. The closest train stop to the Inn is Southold or Mattituck, a quick cab ride. Contact Long Island Railroad @ 718-217-LIRR (718-217-5477) for schedules and information. You can also check www.mta.info and view schedules for the LIRR.
Also ask us about reaching the North Fork by ferry from Bridgeport and New London Connecticut.
Copyright © Harvest Inn Bed & Breakfast . All rights reserved.