Call For Availability 631-765-9412
The Harvest Inn
A Wine Country Inn
• McCall Vineyards
• Palmer Vineyards
• Raphael Vineyards
• Waters Crest Winery
• The Lenz Winery
• Castello di Borghese
• Bedell Cellars
• Corey Creek Vineyards
• Jamesport Vineyards
• The Old Field Vineyards
• Sherwood House Vineyards
• Anthony Nappa's Winemaker Studio
• One Woman Winery
• Paumanok Vineyards
Celebrate 'Bud Break' the start of the season as we work our way towards the harvest. This is when the region wakes up after the winter months and the first buds burst from the vines.
Spring Wine Camp is scheduled from Thursday, May 4th thru Sunday, May 7th,
Summer fun continues into the season as the grapes mature on the vines. Enjoy learning, amazing wines and the beach!
Summer Wine Camp is scheduled from Monday, July 10th thru Thursday, July 13th
Wine Camp is a 4-day adventure in wine country on the beautiful North Fork of Long Island. The island extends over 100 miles into the Atlantic Ocean, making its maritime climate, geography and soil characteristics ideal for producing world-class wines.
Long Island's Wine Camp has been described as "the ultimate food and wine experience on the east coast. A vacation and life event you will be talking about for years!"
The value of the package is quite extraordinary, and includes:
• Premium wine country accommodations for three evenings
• Interactive learning sessions
• Tastings of many, many fine wines from many different wineries
• Dinner the first evening at 'the' dining destination, The North Fork Table
• Exceptional breakfasts each morning
• Al fresco lunches in the vineyards
• An elegant 'Food & Wine' Pairing Event. A wonderful five-course dinner, paired with six wines. The menus feature the freshest local ingredients in-season at the time.
Each couple will take home an entire case of wine (12 bottles!) to share with friends and family. And some very special wine camp surprises as well…
Wine Campers participate in hands-on learning experiences in the vineyards and wine cellars, working with winery owners and winemakers. Attendees are introduced to exceptional local wines and food, in the gorgeous setting the North Fork provides.
The Wine Camp experience…
• Learn how to taste wine like an expert
• Discover the history of this exciting region
• Work with our talented winemakers
• Have fun with the chemistry of winemaking
• Blend your own wine
• Understand the influence of barrels from different regions and age
• Stainless tank fermentation vs oak barrel fermentation
• Become one with the vines
• Enjoy the magic of food and wine pairing
• Journey from the vineyards, to the crush pad to the fermentation area to the cellar… As we say from the 'vine to the wine in the bottle'!
This program includes many of the region's award winning wineries, and provides some free time for you to enjoy other local wineries, stroll through our quaint villages or just relax on one of our beautiful beaches.
Your entire experience is $1299 per person...that includes all of the program enhancements, and transportation as well!
We have hosted more than 40 Wine Camps since the first was held in March of 2005. Attendees have joined us from as far away as Australia, Bermuda, California, Oregon, Arizona, Texas and Florida – with experience levels from 'wine enthusiasts to sommeliers and viticulturists', There are now over 700 Wine Camp Alumni that have attended to date.
Over the past 10 years we have had the good fortune of working with some of the best wineries in the region. We toast all our wine camp partners past and present!
Copyright © Harvest Inn Bed & Breakfast . All rights reserved.